Since 19 January, 2020 to 26 January, 2020
Kitesurf FUN EXPLORE
8 PERSONS MAXIMUM
January 19-26 2020, Cape Town.
8 kiters – 7 days – 100% epic.
All inclusive price: $3900
Unbeatable wind, 30+ kite spots, long sandy beaches, welcome to one of the pro’s favorite kite spots. Based in a luxury residence in Cape Town – one of the world’s most vibrant cities – alternate kiting kite with cafes, wine tasting, and local exploration, during the day, then either kick back in our luxury pad or sample the night life in the evening.
Private chef – Local guide – White glove service.
Limited to just eight entrepreneurial kiters.
19 Jan : We will meet you at the airport and bring you to the villa. Get settled in, then group dinner in the city. Grab a quick kite session if you arrive early.
20 Jan : Kiting (obviously). Coffee & wifi, explore the city
21 Jan : Kiting, hike to Table Mountain National Park if your legs are up for it
22 Jan : Day trip to Langebaan lagoon for a flat water change
23 Jan : Optional wine tour in the South African countryside
24 Jan : Kiting. South African braai (barbecue)
25 Jan : Kiting. Final group dinner
26 Jan : An early kite or a chilled morning, then personal transfer back to the airport
Another week in the kite villa and watch the Red Bull King of the Air from the balcony
An incredible wildlife safari for the family
A typical day revolves around kiting, eating and socialising:
– Sumptuous breakfast in the kite villa
– Kiting or local activities (wind dependent)
– Gourmet lunch at the kite villa
– Sightseeing excursions or alternative adventures
– Maybe squeeze some work in (4pm Cape Town is 10am New York)
– Dinner at the villa or at a high-end local restaurant
– Chill at the kite villa with the crew or check out the local nightlife
The wind is in full force late January, and the sun is out.
Perfect conditions for honing your technique and having a blast.
You have six solid days to get some kiting in, but if the wind takes a rest, joins us for something else. Depending on what you are up for, this could include:
– City walking tour
– Wine tour
– Mountain biking (additional cost)
– Fitness / stretch class
– Table Mountain or coast walk
– Seven nights in luxury kite villa
– Three great meals a day
– Airport transfers
– Local facilitator
– One downwinder – guide & transport
– Video & photo sessions
– Good crew
– Local transport
– Boardshorts, wetsuits or bikinis
– Wind guarantee
– Hangovers (optional)