Since 1 April 2022 to 31 October 2022
AquaMarine Diving – Bali is now accepting applications for our 2022 ‘PADI Divemaster Internship for Indonesian Citizens’ Programme. Application deadline: 14 February 2022.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young Indonesian who is interested in a career within the dive industry.
1. Candidates must be available for interview in Bali. No Online Interviews!
2. Aged: 20-26yo; unmarried.
3. Must speak English and be able to socialise with tourists.
4. Good swimmer; preferably with previous dive experience.
5. Self-motivated; 2022 we will only have one participant.
6. Programme dates: 01 April to 31 October 2022 (no exceptions).
– Basic monthly salary plus working conditions as applicable for other dive staff.
– A full set of dive gear will be provided for the duration of the internship.
– Accommodation provided if you do not live close to AMD-B’s office.
– One of AMD-B’s Senior Dive Staff as Mentor for support throughout the internship
Please send the following (in English) to HRD-Dive@AquaMarineDiving.com:
– Application letter
– Essay 1 “Why you want to become a PADI Divemaster, and how it would change your life” (max 250 words)
– Essay 2 “A life-changing event or activity you have experienced” (max 250 words)