Since 1 April 2020 to 1 April 2021
PADI OWSI + UNIVERSITY DEGREE
Nomadik Hub is searching for a PADI instructor or Dive Master to join our team for the high season on a long term contract.
Nomadik Hub is located in Doha, Qatar in the heart of the desert. Instructors will primarily operate out of the main center in Doha but be prepared for camping and diving trips in the desert. Nomadik Hub currently has a strong team of international staff, speaking : English, Arabic, Africans and French.
Working hours are 10:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M including an hour break, 6 days a week. Each staff member is given one day free per week, in a rotation decided by management.
Instructors must have the following qualifications :
– PADI OWSI that is current/renewed .
– University degree is a must!!! (For your work permit)
– Fluent in English; additional languages are a plus!!!
-Valid driving license
-Professional liability dive insurance
-Full set of own dive Equipment
– The ability to lead and teach divers with confidence and control
– The ability to work well with teams, yet also function independently when needed
– Flexibility and adaptable to daily challenges and circumstances
– A strong work ethic and organizational skills
Compensation for the instructor position will be a competitive monthly salary + 5% comission on sales + Accommodation and Medical after 3 months of employment.
New Instructors are welcome to apply.
Please consider all this information, and send CVs and a recent non diving photograph