Since 1 July 2021 to 1 October 2021
The kitekollektivet (Kite collective) is looking for full-time or part-time kitesurfing instructors
We can adapt the job position specifically to you, so it matches your expectations and needs.
You will be part of a young dynamic team with dedicated instructors and a high energy level. We have a close community and there is plenty of opportunity for sparring with the rest of the team.
We teach in most of Zealand, so your residence is subordinate.
• Freedom with responsibility
• A flexible job
• Good hourly wage and / or monthly wage
• Car for running courses
• Good community and lots of surf buddies
• The necessary equipment
• Favorable prices on own equipment
At Kitekollektivet we expect you to:
• have a IKO og similar instructor license
• Work permit in Denmark
• Is outward facing
• Is disciplined
• Has great patience
• Keeps calm in stressful situations
• Is a confident kitesurfer
• Focuses on safety
• Is flexible in terms of working hours
Sounds interesting and would you like to hear more? – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) or call Nicolaj directly on phone (+45 6069 8219) and let’s have a chat