Since 20 September 2021 to
>> KITESURF INSTRUCTOR WANTED <<
We are looking for motivated IKO certified instructors to complete our team for the Kaskazi season in Kenya. You should be minimum IKO Level 1 certified with one year of teaching experience in 2 different spots. Fluent English is a must, any other language, such as German, French, Dutch or Polish can be a plus.
The Kaskazi season runs from mid-December until mid-March with a consistent N/NE trade wind blowing side/side-onshore with an average of 15 – 20 knots.
What we offer:
– working in one of the most beautiful spots worldwide
– working visa
– free accommodation
– fixed hourly rate & minimum salary
– high-class school with a great team spirit
What do we expect from you?
– professional working attitude
– team player
– ability to engage and entertain clients in the event of no wind
– open-minded personality
Please send your application incl. CV, IKO diploma and recent picture of you. The deadline is the 20th of September 2021!