Since 1 November 2019 to 30 April 2020
A place to work, a place to kite, a place to live – Sydney!
KBL Sydney is looking for an Instructor/Shop assistant. We are looking for someone with a passion for Kitesurfing, high teaching standards and a positive, outgoing attitude.
– On windy and busy days you are working as an independent instructor on the beach.
– On non-windy days you can work in our shop/warehouse and office. Some of your tasks here can include: selling and advising our customers on Kite and SUP equipment, manage bookings for the Kite school, look after our web and online shop, take care of our social media channels and a variety of administrative tasks.
– Fluent English skills are essential
– At least IKO Level 1 instructor
– Must be able to get a Working Holiday Visa or have a – – – —
– Working Visa in Australia if you are not an Australian resident. Please check if you are eligible: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/417-
– Previous experience in retail/sales and online marketing is a big plus
– Be able to work on your own and self independent
– Flexibility regarding working hours and days (depending on wind conditions), we expect you to work 5-6 days a week, incl. weekends
– Commitment to stay at least 1 season with us October/November 2019 – March/April 2020
As you are working daily with a variety of different people you need to be a outgoing, open-minded and friendly individual. A passion for Kitesurfing and watersports is obviously needed.
If this all sounds like you or you have questions, please contact us here or send over your CV: