Since 10 July 2021 to 31 December 2022
– Certified and ACTIVE PADI Divemaster with minimum 80 logged dives
– Flexible? Highly Motivated?
– In Love with SCUBA DIVING?
– Thinking about escaping from ‘Metropolis routine’ and change your lifestyle?
– Are you willing to acquire more hands-on experience as divemaster and want to “INVEST” minimum 6 months of your time aiming to become a *PADI OWSI / EFR Instructor*
– Are you aiming to take the “next step”, AND become a PADI Instructor, working as a Divemaster alongside our PADI Instructors and learn how to “run” a busy dive Centre on daily basis in a tropical “winter free” worldwide famous destination and get paid for that?
– Are you a good TEAM PLAYER and customer oriented?
– Are you able to speak a good English level? Any one other European language (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian and Dutch preferred) would be a PLUS.
If you can answer YES to all above questions, we could help you to achieve your Dive Career dreams and goals.
If you get a second, why do not you check out our Facebook page and our trip advisor page. This will let you know a lot about us and you will be able to see what all of us have been doing.
Our Facebook pages
Our Trip Advisor Profile: Pro Dive International
We are already receiving applications for upcoming Season!
Comi$$ions on sales and lunch in the resort are provided by the company.
If you have the requirements mentioned above and want more information about our PADI IDC Internship Program, just send us an e-mail and your CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
PADI Course Director #184808
Training & Quality Manager – Pro Dive Mexico SCUBA Academy – CDC#21370