Since 30 November 2019 to 30 November 2020
Reeflex is looking for a multilingual instructor to become part of our team/family on Nusa Penida. This is a long term position (1 year +)
The right candidate can answer YES to ALL of the following:
– Active status SSI AOWSI or willing to do the cross over (PADI active status is a plus)
– 1 year minimum of teaching experience
– 500 or more logged dives.
– Fluent in English and German (Spanish or any other European language is a plus).
– Previous experience guiding/teaching in strong currents.
– Team player, proactive with a “can do” attitude.
– Owns a full set of equipment.
Additionally if you happen to be able to tick some of the following you really need to send us your CV:
– Knowledge and Skills in conservation and willing to develop your own project within Reeflex.
– Smart with social media and willing to do regular posts for Reeflex.
– Web development / SEO skills
– Sidemount and extended range teaching capabilities.
– Fluent in Korean (we have a growing Korean customer base)
We offer a basic salary of 4M/month plus 17 to 20% commissions on courses, a monthly bonus based on reasonable objectives, 5% retail sales commissions, work permit, food on board and other benefits depending on the extra skills / opportunities you bring.
If this sounds anything like you, send us your CV with a (non diving) photo of you (no worries, we are ok with tattoos etc).